Your Boston Electricians
Protect your family with safe and reliable Boston, VA electrical repairs and installations by CroppMetcalfe. Talk to our friendly staff at 540-347-3024 today.
At CroppMetcalfe, we strongly recommend against performing DIY electrical repairs or installation. In addition to the personal dangers or risk of causing damage, most insurance companies will not insure homes with DIY electrical work. At CroppMetcalfe, our repair and installations are affordable, safe and efficient. We work hard to keep homeowners in Boston, VA happy.
Common Electrical Repairs:
We see a lot of electrical repairs each day at CroppMetcalfe. Our team is equipped to deal with even the most complicated repair. Some of the most common issues we see include:
- Damaged or broken wall sockets
- Damaged or broken wiring
- Wiring that needs to be updated
- Repairing unsafe outlets or outlets that are malfunctioning
- Repairing mistakes made from previously improper installations
We rely so much on the electricity in our homes; it’s common to require repairs every now and then. With repeated use or improper use, wiring or outlets can see extra wear and tear that requires attention from a professional. If you notice something wrong with your electricity, call a professional right away to reduce damage and keep your family safe.
Reasons Why an Outlet May Stop Working:
There are several reasons why an outlet may stop working. Some of the most common reasons include tripping a breaker or blowing a fuse. In these cases, you will need to address the issue at the panel box and reset the breaker or fuse. In other cases, an outlet may simply be turned off. This can happen if a nearby circuit trips a breaker or if you have recently experienced a power outage.
GFCI outlets can also cause an outlet to stop working, since these outlets are designed to shut off if a shock is anticipated, it may have turned off the outlet as well as other surrounding outlets.
If none of these options are viable, an outlet dying could also be attributed to bad wiring, loose or worn out wires or a problem with your panel box.
Other Services Include:
- Electrical Repairs
- Outlet Repair & Replacement
- Breaker or Fuse Repair & Replacement
- Breaker Panel Repair & Replacement
- Generator Repair & Replacement
- Panel Box Upgrades & Installation
- Lighting Replacement & Installation
- Ceiling Fan & Chandelier Installation
- Outlet Switch & Installation
- Surge Protection
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installations & Inspections
- Electrical Circuit Interrupters
If you need professional electrical work, call the experts at CroppMetcalfe. With 16 years in the industry, we can help with any electrical problem you might have. Talk to our team today at 540-347-3024.