Electrical Service Plans
Our Electrical Service Plan comes with one yearly maintenance for your home's electrical equipment to make sure it's operating properly.
||Electrical Service Plan
- Annual Inspection
- Priority Service
- 10% Discount on Repairs
- 50% Discount on Diagnostics
- Peace of Mind
Electrical Planned Maintenance Inspection Includes:
- Inspect, clean and torque all terminations in main electrical panel
- Verify proper operation and installation of Whole House Surge Protector
- Test all (GFCI) ground fault circuit interrupter outlets in kitchen, bathroom, garage, utility room, unfinished area and exterior
- Confirm and test all smoke detectors for current code compliance
- Inspect all accessible standard wall switches and receptacles for proper wiring conditions
- Test electrical operation of bathroom, ceiling and exhaust fans
Important Coverage Information: Eligibility: An owner of a residential home may be eligible. If you own a multi-family home, provide the specific mailing address for each service agreement. Covered Work: 1 maintenance inspection and discounts on diagnostics and repairs for the plumbing in your home. Making a Service Call: Your plan starts the day your enrollment is processed, and you may make a service call immediately. Cancellation: Cancel any time by calling 1-703-698-4205. If you cancel within 30 days of your start date, you will get a full refund (less the cost of work, where applicable). Cancellations after the first 30 days will result in a pro-rata refund (less the cost of work, where applicable). Renewal: The plan is annual. Unless you cancel, your plan automatically renews annually at the then-current renewal price with your same payment terms.
To see full Terms and Conditions with complete coverage and exclusion details prior to enrolling call 1-703-698-4205 or go to www.croppmetcalfe.com/terms. CroppMetcalfe, part of the HomeServe family (601 Merritt 7, 6th Floor, Norwalk, CT 06851) is an independent company, separate from your local utility or community.