Dec 21, 2015
Heat pumps offer savings unparalleled by any other heating or cooling system options because they move air rather than generating it. A tune-up on your heat pump can help lower your energy bill even more and increase the energy efficiency of your home.
Dominion Virginia Power is teaming up with participating contractors like CroppMetcalfe to offer a limited time $90 rebate for completing a maintenance tune-up of your existing heat pump equipment. One tune-up per rebate is allowed. In order to receive the rebate, you must meet the following requirements:
- Residential customers living in single-family residences, townhomes, mobile homes and multi-family homes with electric heat and cooling with an air source heat pump.
- Ductless mini-split systems are eligible.
- Customers must be responsible for the electric bill and either own the home or be able to secure permission from the owner to perform the repairs or improvements recommended.
- Units in operation for less than 6 months are not eligible to receive a tune up.
- Homes with gas or oil-fired supplementary heat do not qualify.
- Units must be in working condition prior to tune-up.
In order to receive your rebate, you must fill out this form and submit it, along with your receipt of tune-up completion, to:
Honeywell Smart Grid Solutions
PO Box 130016
El Paso, TX 88513-0016
If you are having any of the following problems with your heat pump, then make sure to contact the heat pump experts at CroppMetcalfe today.
- No Heat or Cooling
- Insufficient Heat or Cooling
- Noisy Heat Pump
- Heat Pump Won't Turn On or Off