Terms and Conditions
Residential HVAC Terms
I have authority to order the work, which has been satisfactorily performed, as outlined above. It is agreed that the seller will retain title to any equipment or material that may be furnished until final payment is made, and if settlement is not made as agreed, the seller shall have the right to remove same and the seller will be held harmless for any damages resulting from the removal thereof, all cost of collection shall paid by customer, including reasonable attorney’s fee. This invoice is subject to a finance charge of 2% per month, annual percentage rate of 24% which is allowed by law. Deduct $15 if no service sticker.
LIMITED WARRANTY – LABOR 30 DAYS – PARTS 90 DAYS
Commercial HVAC Terms
- For the convenience of both the Customer and CroppMetcalfe, the Customer will permit CROPPMETCALFE SERVICE DIVISION personnel to use his common building equipment, such as ladders, elevators, etc. together with free and timely access to necessary areas.
- Both the Customer and CROPPMETCALFE/SERVICE DIVISION agree that all work referred to in this agreement shall be performed during regular weekday hours of 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., Monday through Friday, except Holidays. If, for any reason, the Customer requests that work be performed beyond regular working hours the Customer agrees to pay only the difference between regular and overtime labor at CROPPMETCALFE/SERVICE DIVISION currently established rates.
- Customer agrees to make prompt payments. Should a payment become thirty (30) days delinquent, this contract may become null and void at any time thereafter at the option of CROPP-METCALFE/SERVICE DIVISION, and all monies owed CROPPMETCALFE/SERVICE DIVISION, will become due upon demand.
- In the event of any alterations, additions, adjustments, or repairs by others, (unless authorized by CROPPMETCALFE/SERVICE DIVISION) CROPPMETCALFE/SERVICE DIVISION assumes no responsibility and has the option to terminate this agreement.
- CROPPMETCALFE/SERVICE DIVISION shall not be responsible for the original system design, installation or its performance in maintaining design conditions, except through failure of equipment covered herein.
- If CROPPMETCALFE/SERVICE DIVISION is required to perform any services occasioned by improper operation, freezing, water leaks through: roof/curbs/or equipment, negligence, vandalism, abuse, or misuse, the customer will reimburse CROPPMETCALFE/SERVICE DIVISION in accordance with CROPPMETCALFE/SERVICE DIVISION’s currently established rates.
- Any repairs or services associated with such items as: power failures, electrical panels, disconnect switches, circuit breakers, electrical supply lines, water mains, or chilled/condenser water and steam lines to the equipment, building sinks, floor drains, equipment cabinets, casings, door seals, hardware, thermometers, gauges, flues, ductwork, grilles, boiler tubes, refractories, oil or gas heat exchangers, and air side corrosion; or any other parts not directly related to the operation of the equipment (such as: hand, flow, balancing, or plub valves); or the cleaning of any air passages, grilles; or the air balancing of equipment are not covered by this agreement and will be paid for by the customer in accordance with CROPPMETCALFE/SERVICE DIVISION’s current established rates.
- All costs to correct any damage resulting from improper/inadequate water treatment or filter service not supplied by CROPP METCALFE/SERVICE DIVISION will be paid for by the customer in ac-cordance with CROPP-METCALFE/SERVICE DIVISION’s currently established rates.
- The Seller has the sole option of eliminating from the contract at any time, any piece of equipment it finds to be economically unsound for further servicing or repairs.
- Obsolete parts or components may be replaced by adapting or converting as necessary. The labor and material for this service will be chargeable to the customer at CROPPMETCALFE/SERVICE DIVISION’s currently established rates.
- In the event of any additional costs resulting from a customer’s request to circumvent an equipment warranty status, normal delivery procedure, normal labor or material usage, the customer agrees to pay these additional costs at CROPPMETCALFE/SERVICE DIVISION’s currently established rates.
- The Seller shall not be liable for the operation of the equipment nor for injuries to persons or damage to property, except those directly due to the negligent acts or omissions of its employees and in no event shall it be liable for consequential or speculative damages. It shall not be liable for expense incurred in removing, replacing or refinishing any part of the building structure necessary to the execution of this agreement. It shall not be held liable for any loss or damage due to delay in furnishing labor or material caused by reason of strikes or labor troubles affecting its employees who perform the service called for herein, delays in transportation, delays caused by priority or preference rating, or orders or regulations established by any government authority, or by unusual delays in procuring supplies or for any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
- The Seller shall not be required to furnish any items of equipment, labor, or make special tests as are recommended or required by insurance companies, Federal Government, State, Municipal or other authorities.
- The buyer agrees to pay as an addition to the price herein above set forth, the amount of any present and future taxes or any other government charges now or hereafter imposed by existing or future laws with respect to the transfer, use, ownership or possession of the equipment to which this agreement relates.
- This Agreement contains the entire contract and the parties hereby agree that this agreement shall become a valid contract only when the terms #1 thru 5 have been agreed to and the entire agreement is then accepted and approved by an authorized person for both parties, and no statement, remark, agreement or understanding, oral or written, not contained herein, will be recognized or enforced.
Plumbing Terms and Conditions
A WORD ABOUT OUR WARRANTY
Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of professionalism, service, and a warranty you can understand and trust. Many service companies provide 30, 60 OR 90 DAY WARRANTIES. The materials we install have been carefully selected and meet or exceed O.E.M. specifications. We are not in competition with the do-it-yourself home centers. Many of the products we offer are available only in professional grades and are not the same as the look-a-like items in these home centers. Our on-site replacement warranties are highly regarded as a no-hassle alternative to the home center’s "bring-it-in" or "send-to-manufacturer" warranties. We deliver service in your home or business via a fully equipped service vehicle with a highly trained and insured technician who is able to spot other possible problems in your particular application. We hope you agree that our superior level of service and superior warranty are of important value and justify the price you pay. To contribute to the achievement of our goal, we offer this excellent warranty.
LABOR: CROPPMETCALFE will remedy any deficiency in the craftsmanship if it receives notice of the deficiency on or before:
- One (1) year for repair service work, and for appliance/fixture/equipment replacement or installation work, from the date of substantial completion of the work performed; OR
- Thirty (30) days for sewer or drain cleaning work, from the date of substantial completion of the work performed. No warranty is given for the continued operation of the system or equipment repaired. The cost of additional work or new repairs will be quoted in advance at prevailing rates for you to accept or decline. Inspection and Preventive Maintenance work does not carry any labor warranty, but does provide the assurance that potential problem areas have been examined and evaluated by a trained technician.
MATERIAL: CROPPMETCALFE subject to the availability of replacement material, will remedy any deficiency in the material it furnishes to perform the work if it receives notice of the deficiency on or before one (1) year from the date of substantial completion of the work performed. The material furnished carries only the manufacturer’s warranted, if any, and CROPPMETCALFE neither warrants such material, nor adopts such warranty as its own.
CROPPMETCALFE EXCLUDES ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE OTHERWISE ON ALL MATERIAL FURNISHED FOR THIS JOB. There is no material warranty hereunder for customer-furnished material or equipment.
REFRIGERANT LEAK WARRANTY CLARIFICATION: In the case of refrigerant leak repairs, our labor and material warranty is a stated above with the following clarifications:
- You are strongly urged to let the technician show you the location of the leak prior to and after the repair. If this is not possible due to difficult accessibility (i.e., it’s in the attic or other inconvenient location), the technician will accurately describe the leak location on this invoice. Our warranty covers only the specific leak repaired.
- Unfortunately many times there can be more than one refrigerant leak in a leaking system. We may locate one leak and complete an effective repair, only to be called out again later and find another one. Our warranty on the previous leak repair would not cover the new one. However, if within 90 days of the first leak identification and repair another leak is discovered, we will provide a no-charge diagnostic and leak search. You will then only pay for the repair of the additional leak, just as you would have done if we had located the leak on the first trip.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Please present the invoice to the warranty technician to aid in determining the scope of the warranty coverage. Warranty work will be performed during regular hours (7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Saturday) without charge. Emergency overtime warranty work will be performed upon CUSTOMER’s agreement to pay one-third (1/3) of the prevailing Customer Assured Pricing overtime price for the warranty task(s) performed. The Diagnostic Service Fee will be waived if any warranty work is performed.
No warranty work will be performed if the CUSTOMERS’s account is past due. Warranty work performed does not extend the warranty period. LIMITATION OF OBLIGATION FOR DAMAGES: CROPPMETCALFE’s obligation for actual damages shall be limited to the lesser of the cost to repair or to replace the equipment worked on, but in no event shall CROPPMETCALFE
be legally liable for more than the value of the services furnished under this invoices, stated as the INVOICE TOTAL.
CUSTOMER’s insurance shall be primary and subrogation rights shall be waived. Under no circumstances shall CROPPMETCALFE be liable for any incidental consequential damages related to or arising from the performance of the work.
Pest Control Terms and Conditions
All cost of collection shall be paid by customer, including reasonable attorney’s fee. The invoice is subject to a finance charge of 2% per month, annual percentage rate of 24% which is allowed by law. Terms: net cash on completion a charge of $15.00 will be added for billing charges subject to accounting audit.
- Warranty- All work is under warranty for 30 days from the time of the initial visit for this pest problem.
- CroppMetcalfe is not responsible for damage to home prior, during, or after visit to treat pest problem.