Your Rixeyville Electricians
Don’t be left in the dark. Call your Rixeyville electricians for help at 540-347-3024. We are a full-service electrician, with the skills and tools you need.
For all of your electrical needs in Rixeyville, VA, you need look no further than CroppMetcalfe. Our qualified electricians with a personal commitment to hard work and customer satisfaction will exceed your expectations. Every time. We can help with:
- Emergency electrical
- Upgrade switches and receptacles
- Gas line installation
- Pool and spa Wiring
- New electrical and gas lines for major appliances
- Remodeling and renovations
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures installed
It’s one thing for us to tell you about our great service. It means a lot more if it comes from someone who has experienced it. Click here to view our customer reviews.
It’s time to call the Electrician….
There are some steadfast signs that that you need to call your electrician for help.
- Fuses blow constantly
- Lights flicker on and off
- Your receptacles have multiple cords
- You have multiple cords running under the carpet
- Your home is older, with original materials and wiring
We have the skills to stop these pesky problems before they turn into major electrical inconvenience or danger.
You know that Carbon Monoxide kills, but what do you really know about protecting you and your family? CO2 poisoning is often fatal. To make protecting yourself even more challenging, Carbon Monoxide is odorless and tasteless. It’s a silent killer. But we have the solution. It is essential to your family’s safety to have a properly working CO2 detector installed.
CO2 poisoning can be caused by a number of factors in your household, including a running car in an unventilated space (i.e. garage), malfunctioning gas furnace or hot water heater, damaged chimney or problems with chimney flue. If you or your family experience the symptoms of CO2 poisoning, including nausea, disorientation, dizziness and headache, get to fresh air immediately.
Maintaining your circuit breakers is another essential activity for homeowner safety. This is because your circuit breakers protect your appliances from overheating during use- which can pose a substantial fire risk.
Call us right away if:
- Your circuit panel is hot to the touch
- You see evidence of burn or fire damage
- You smell burning coming from your breaker panel
- You hear hissing or popping coming from your breaker panel
- You need electrical help immediately, and we’ll be there to take care of your problem.
Today is the day to experience the difference. For qualified electricians, call CroppMetcalfe at 540-347-3024 in Rixeyville, VA and surrounding area. You’ll be glad you did!