Summer School Program
JUNE 17th - AUGUST 16th
CroppMetcalfe Academy offers a free 8 week summer apprenticeship to qualified, High School Graduates; 4 hours a day, Monday - Friday. (Advanced Credits & Early Graduation are possible)
Each Selected graduate will receive the first year of the CroppMetcalfe Academy HVAC program, complete with all training materials & tools, required for completion, to be provided by the school.
Graduates who meet the basic Entrance Requirements below will be granted an interview for final selection, into the program.
There will be a $250.00 Registration Fee (Refundable Upon Completion) for the program.
- 2.5 Cumulative High School GPA
- Maintain an 85% high school attendance record
- Valid Driver's License, before completion of the program, with a clean driving record.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Clean Drug Screening
Graduates Will Receive:
- Enrollment into the CroppMetcalfe Academy HVAC Program
- EPA 608 Certification
- NATE Ready to Hire Certification
- A position at CroppMetcalfe as a, Residential Maintenance Technician
- Potential to earn $33,000 Base Salary per year
*For more information, please call 703-698-8855 or
Fill out the form below and someone will be in Contact with you soon!