Upperville Heating, AC Repair & Installation
Did you know that heat pumps can both heat and cool your home? Call CroppMetcalfe at 540-347-3024 for skilled Upperville, VA AC, heating repair & installation services.
Do you need urgent help with a broken heating or cooling system? No worries. Our team of fully licensed and insured technicians are available 24/7 for emergency repair service. That means somebody will answer your call — even if it’s way past our bedtime.
CroppMetcalfe is the trusted home comfort service provider in Upperville, VA and surrounding region. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means you’ll always receive top-notch service.
Pump up the Heat with a Heat Pump:
In Northern Virginia where the temperatures are fairly moderate year-round, a heat pump is a reliable and efficient means of heating your home. We work with all makes and models of heat pumps including:
- Air heat pumps
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Water heat pumps
- Electric heat pumps
- High-efficiency, Energy Star-rated heat pumps
- Emergency heat pump repair service
Similar to how a refrigerator and air conditioning system operates, a heat pump is a type of heat transfer system that uses an evaporator coil to absorb heat and a condenser coil to release heat. Rather than producing new heat, a heat pump extracts heat from the air, water, or ground and transfers it to your home.
Benefits of a heat pump system:
- Energy-efficient. Since a heat pump is merely transferring heat from one location to another and not generating new heat, it requires less energy to operate. Some types of heat pumps can actually produce more energy than it requires to run.
- Multi-purpose. A heat pump does both the job of an air conditioning system and a furnace as it can be fully-reversed in the summer months. This helps cut back on maintenance of two separate systems.
- Longevity. With its simple, yet effective design, heat pumps are built to last.
- Incentives. Did you know there are many types of federal, state and manufacturer incentives and rebates when you install a new heat pump system?
CroppMetcalfe Preferred Client Plan:
We believe in the power of preventative maintenance. Don’t wait until your heating or cooling systems are run-to-the-ground. Major home systems such as your furnace or air conditioning system should receive an annual tune-up.
When you sign up for our Preferred Client Plan you’ll never pay a diagnostic fee. You'll get two scheduled tune-ups a year (one for your AC system in the spring and the other for your heating system in the fall), plus a whole home plumbing inspection and a whole home electrical safety check up.
Did you know that properly maintained systems run more efficiently and save you money on monthly utility bills? Something as simple as replacing your air filter can reduce energy usage between 5% to 15%.
Don’t get stuck in the freezing cold (or sweltering heat) with broken down systems. Call CroppMetcalfe at 540-347-3024.