Your Upperville Electricians
Do you have burnt out outlets, or need help adding additional outlets? We can help. Call 540-347-3024 for expert Upperville, VA electrical repair & installation. Save money with CroppMetcalfe selection of valuable coupons and exclusive offers here.
With the Do-It-Yourself market booming, and with the plethora of videos telling you how to do everything from baking the perfect lemon cake to adding an electrical outlet, you may be tempted to try things yourself. However, electrical repairs around the home require some knowledge and skill. Protect yourself from electrical shock or fire by calling an electrician for more complex tasks.
CroppMetcalfe is happy to serve you in Upperville, VA and surrounding region. We hire only the best and most qualified electricians in the area. Every employee of ours partakes in a minimum of 120 hours/year of ongoing training and development. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee ensures you receive only the best service and work.
Tips for Finding the Right Electrician:
Some shady electricians give the whole industry a bad reputation. Here are a few tips on how to find a reputable electrician:
- Ensure he is licensed and insured. Ask to see his license and ensure his name matches the name on the license. You can also contact the Virginia licensing department to ensure he is registered.
- Get quotes from several different companies. Before agreeing to anything, call upon at least three different companies to get a rough idea of cost. A good and qualified electrician will take the time to explain the work they will do and answer any questions. Avoid electricians who seem reluctant to go into detail.
- Ask who will actually be doing the work. Sometimes companies use employees, while others use contractors, or even sub-contractors. A subcontractor may not be covered under insurance. Ask how many years of experience he or she has.
- Ask if there is a work warranty. Reliable electrical companies are willing to stand behind their work.
When to Call an Electrician:
There are times when you might be able to do a quick fix yourself, and there are times when you need to call an electrician. Call us for help with:
- Installing a heavy chandelier or ceiling fan. We’ll ensure you have the proper ceiling supports.
- Adding complicated electrical wiring to a basement.
- Installing Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) and Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) to protect you from electrical fires or shock.
- Anytime your outlets feel overheated, are making unusual sounds, or you see sparks.
Upperville Electrical Services:
- Electrical Repairs
- Outlet Repair & Replacement
- Breaker or Fuse Repair & Replacement
- Breaker Panel Repair & Replacement
- Generator Repair & Replacement
- Panel Box Upgrades & Installations
- Lighting Replacement & Installation
- Ceiling Fan & Chandelier Installation
- Outlet Switch & Installation
- Surge Protection
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installations & Inspections
- Electrical Circuit Interrupters
For reliable 24/7 emergency electrical repair service in the Upperville area, call CroppMetcalfe at 540-347-3024.