Your Lignum Plumbers
Enjoy the benefits of expert Lignum, VA plumbing and water heater repair and installation by the team at CroppMetcalfe. Call 540-347-3024 today for an estimate.
Every day, you rely on your plumbing to work properly. When you turn on the tap or flush a toilet, there are multiple components that make these actions possible. Ensure that your plumbing is working efficiently and correctly with expert repairs and installations by CroppMetcalfe. Working in the area since the year 2000, we have the tools and skills to cover all your plumbing needs.
Water Leak Detection Methods:
At CroppMetcalfe, we use several different methods to detect water leaks in your home. Some of those methods include:
- Digging and drilling - We will dig and drill into your wall or floor to discover the leak and repair it.
- Meter detection - By using a special tool to measure the water pressure in your pipe, we can then compare it to a healthy pipe and determine if you have a leak.
- Infrared technology - We use an infrared camera to take multiple photos at different angles of your pipes to see where the leak is.
If you suspect a water leak in your home, call us right away to get it repaired ASAP.
Common Sump Pump Problems:
You rely on your sump pump to remove excess water from the foundation of your home. If the pump is not working properly, you run the risk of flooding your basement, cellar or crawlspace. Some of the most common sump pump issues we see include:
- Seizing - If you only use your sump pump as an emergency precaution, you may experience seizing. A good way to check if your unit is seized is by pouring water into the tank and seeing if the pump will kick on. If it doesn’t, your unit is probably seized and needs professional attention.
- Battery Backups - In many cases, when homeowners need their sump pump the most, is when the power goes out during a storm. If your sump pump does not have a battery backup, you will not be protected.
- Improper Installation - We often see sump pumps that were installed improperly, or incorrectly sized for the area, in these cases, the pump will not work to its full efficiency and may leave you stranded.
More Plumbing Services:
- Emergency Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Well Pumps
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Sewer Line Repair & Installation
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair & Installation
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Video Inspections
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
Call 540-347-3024 today and get a quote on expert plumbing repairs or installations by CroppMetcalfe.