Casanova Heating, AC Repair & Installation
Need a reliable HVAC company to help with all your heating and cooling needs? Call 540-347-3024 for expert Casanova, VA AC, heating repair & installation services.
Since 2000, CroppMetcalfe has been providing HVAC, plumbing and electrical services to residents of Casanova, VA and surrounding areas.
Common AC Repairs That Can Use Our Help:
Every year, our technicians complete over 3,000 service calls. Here are a few of the most common air conditioning system repairs we can help with:
- Unusual sounds. A squealing noise often means the belt has become loose, or that a metal part needs lubricating. A grinding sound indicates the bearings on the motor require fixing.
- Unusual odors. Your nose is a good detector of things gone awry. Unusual smells could come from mold growth which should be repaired before mold spores begin circulating in your home.
- Warmer air. You may have noticed that your AC is producing warmer air, even if it’s set to the same temperature. Your refrigerant could require charging, or the compressor may need repair.
- Poor circulation. Some rooms may be cool while others are lukewarm. Your air ducts or filters may need cleaning, or there might be a problem with the air handler unit or thermostat.
- Leaking. This could be either water condensation or refrigerant. If the leaking substance is refrigerant, call us for immediate repair. Even limited exposure to refrigerant can be harmful.
Professional Heater Installation and Upgrades:
CroppMetcalfe's heating technicians are trained to repair and install all types of heater makes and models. Have you noticed that your indoor air quality has become drier and dustier? This is because over time, an older heater loses its ability to humidify and regulate air. Your old furnace may also contain harmful bacteria, mold or allergens that could trigger allergies and asthmatic symptoms.
There are so many different types of energy-efficient heating systems to choose from today. Our heating experts can discuss the pros and cons of each type of system and help you select the best one for your unique needs:
- Energy-efficient boilers
- Energy-efficient furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Geothermal cooling and heating
- Radiant or hydronic heating
Here are a few benefits of replacing your heating system:
- Lower monthly utility bills.
- Federal tax credits, rebates and incentives available for new energy-efficient installs.
- Improved air quality.
- Quieter operation.
- Prevent carbon monoxide leaks from old furnaces.
Want to receive honest, expert advice on all your heating and cooling needs? Call CroppMetcalfe at 540-347-3024 to book your appointment today.