NATE Prep Class and Testing
We offer NATE-recognized training to support your NATE recertification goals and professional development. When you attend our courses as a NATE Recognized Training Provider, we will report the training hours to NATE on your behalf.
NATE Certification recognizes your knowledge and dedication to excellence while increasing your job demand and earning potential. That is because technicians who have earned NATE certification are preferred among consumers and deliver higher billable efficiency, reduced warranty returns, and fewer callbacks.You must earn 16 CEH over the 2-year certification period in order to maintain NATE certification.
Testing can be on the NATE Core Test and/or for any of the NATE specialties.*
- Air Conditioning
- Air Distribution
- Heat Pumps (Air-to-Air)
- Gas Heating
- Oil Heating
- Hydronics Gas
- Hydronics Oil
- Light Commercial Refrigeration
- Commercial Refrigeration
- HVAC Efficiency Analyst (Senior Level)
*Be sure to check course alignment with your specialty before attending classes.
**Reminder- students must pass the NATE Core Test and one Specialty Test to be NATE Certified.
Test Only: $165
- No testing review needed.
- Study Guide Only: $50
- Study materials for the certification test.
- Preparation Class without test: $160
- A complete 4-hour review of the certification requirements.
- Preparation Class with test: $350
- A complete 4-hour review of the certification requirements, followed by the exam.
Fill out the form below to be contacted regarding our NATE training programs or email our instructor directly at email@example.com.