How Does ComfortGuard Work?
Millions of dollars of research and engineering went into, and continue to be invested, into the technical side of ComfortGuard. It is one of the primary benefits, and rest assured you'll have peace of mind when you have a ComfortGuard system installed by a CroppMetcalfe 5-Star Technician.
Here's how it works:
- Our team carefully monitors your heating and cooling data, continuously looking for trends to indicate a looming breakdown.
- If your filter is clogged, a part is degrading or your equipment efficiency is declining, we’ll see it well before you realize you have a problem.
- When a problem with your heater or air conditioner is detected, we’ll alert you and immediately with a straightforward explanation and recommended action.
- If your equipment must be repaired, you can rest assured because we’re by your side. We’ll continue to monitor your equipment throughout the repair process and send you an email verifying that the right repair was made once your problem has been resolved.
- ComfortGuard will send you a personalized efficiency score for your heater and air conditioner and include tips to help you improve your equipment performance and extend system life.
Visit our ComfortGuard FAQs page for even more info or if you're ready to sign-up, ORDER YOUR COMFORTGUARD TODAY!