Pest Control Careers
CroppMetcalfe is always looking for experienced state licensed Pest Control Technicians.
CroppMetcalfe is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
PEST CONTROL TEAM LEADER
Are you an experienced Pest Control Technician who loves challenges, helping customers live more comfortable lives, and working in an exciting company culture? If so, then CroppMetcalfe wants you to join our team as a Pest Control Team Leader!
You've heard our name for years, now we want you to be working with us. As part of our industry-leading HVAC Department, you'll use your extensive and experience to:
- Apply pesticides to structures per work schedule, safety procedures and instructions on labels
- Identify pest species, rodents, signs of infestations, and damage caused by pests and/or rodents
- Comply with federal, state, and local laws to ensure the safe operations of hazardous materials related to our Pest Control services
- Assist the Pest Control Management Team by directing and coordinating various activities in the Pest Control Division
Want to be our next 5-Star Technician? Here's what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree; or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 year experience in a supervisory role
- Great interpersonal skills with all types of customers
- Driving record in good standing
CroppMetcalfe was founded in 1979 with a Vision TO SERVE. We strive to follow this vision every day to better serve our customers, co-workers, and company. We want the Washington DC Area's very best Pest Control, Plumbing, and HVAC professionals on our team.
CroppMetcalfe offers a complete benefits package including:
- Medical insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid training
We look forward to hearing from you! CroppMetcalfe is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Applicants with Disabilities
If you need assistance submitting your materials because of a medical condition that may qualify as a disability under state or federal law, please email your request for assistance email@example.com You may be asked to provide documentation to support your request.
To apply for a position, please complete the form below.
The email address and phone numbers are good ways to reach me.