Your Culpeper Electricians
Keep your home shining bright with quality Culpeper, VA electrical repair and installation. Call CroppMetcalfe today about your next project. Call 540-347-3024.
At CroppMetcalfe, we know that your home relies heavily on electricity. Just like everyone else in Culpeper, VA, we need lights in our homes to function. When you need expert electrical services, count on CroppMetcalfe to provide safe and efficient service that is on par with all building codes and safety codes. Our technicians are trained and experienced to provide custom solutions to all our customers.
What are some Common Lighting Projects?
If you look around your home, you will find that there are multiple different types of lighting. Whether your lighting is decorative, functional or a combination of both. At CroppMetcalfe, we work to create custom lighting solutions to make your home shine. Some lighting projects to consider include:
- Task Lighting - These lights serve a strict purpose. Something such as a garage light or security light, their purpose is strictly functional.
- Accent Lighting - When you want to highlight a part of your home, such as a bookshelf or interesting landscape, this is called accent lighting. While accent lighting is not always functional, it can add a warmth and dimension to your home.
- General Lighting - This lighting combines task and accent lighting to provide a type of lighting that is beautiful to look at while also serving a function.
The skilled lighting experts at CroppMetcalfe can help you find the exact lighting for whatever your project requires.
Why Install a Ceiling Fan?
Ceiling fans are a great addition to any room. A modern ceiling fan can add a centerpiece to your room while also serving a function. Ceiling fans work to move air around your home which means with a ceiling fan your heater or AC system doesn’t need to work as hard. This will save you money on energy costs. For example, moving cool air around when used in combination with your AC means you may not need to turn your AC system up as high.
Alternatively, if you reverse the direction of your ceiling fan, it will push warm air back down to seating level which means your heater won’t have to work as hard in the winter. Modern ceiling fans are a great addition to the home and many can be controlled with a simple remote as well.
Others Electrical Services:
- Electrical Repairs
- Outlet Repair & Replacement
- Breaker or Fuse Repair & Replacement
- Breaker Panel Repair & Replacement
- Generator Repair & Replacement
- Panel Box Upgrades & Installation
- Lighting Replacement & Installation
- Ceiling Fan & Chandelier Installation
- Outlet Switch & Installation
- Surge Protection
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installations & Inspections
- Electrical Circuit Interrupters
Call 540-347-3024 and talk to the experts at CroppMetcalfe today.
6649 Gardland Dr. Suite #2
Warrenton, VA 20187