Your Brandy Stations Electrians
Keep your home shining bright with quality Brandy Station, VA electrical repair and installation. Call CroppMetcalfe today about your next project. Call 540-347-3024.
At CroppMetcalfe, we know that your home relies heavily on electricity. Just like everyone else in Brandy Station, VA, we need lights in our homes to function. When you need expert electrical services, count on CroppMetcalfe to provide safe and efficient service that is on par with all building codes and safety codes. Our technicians are trained and experienced to provide custom solutions to all our customers.
What are some Common Lighting Projects?
If you look around your home, you will find that there are multiple different types of lighting. Whether your lighting is decorative, functional or a combination of both. At CroppMetcalfe, we work to create custom lighting solutions to make your home shine. Some lighting projects to consider include:
- Task Lighting - These lights serve a strict purpose. Something such as a garage light or security light, their purpose is strictly functional.
- Accent Lighting - When you want to highlight a part of your home, such as a bookshelf or interesting landscape, this is called accent lighting. While accent lighting is not always functional, it can add a warmth and dimension to your home.
- General Lighting - This lighting combines task and accent lighting to provide a type of lighting that is beautiful to look at while also serving a function.
The skilled lighting experts at CroppMetcalfe can help you find the exact lighting for whatever your project requires.
Reasons Why an Outlet May Stop Working:
There are several reasons why an outlet may stop working. Some of the most common reasons include tripping a breaker or blowing a fuse. In these cases, you will need to address the issue at the panel box and reset the breaker or fuse. In other cases, an outlet may simply be turned off. This can happen if a nearby circuit trips a breaker or if you have recently experienced a power outage.
GFCI outlets can also cause an outlet to stop working, since these outlets are designed to shut off if a shock is anticipated, it may have turned off the outlet as well as other surrounding outlets.
If none of these options are viable, an outlet dying could also be attributed to bad wiring, loose or worn out wires or a problem with your panel box.
Others Electrical Services:
- Electrical Repairs
- Outlet Repair & Replacement
- Breaker or Fuse Repair & Replacement
- Breaker Panel Repair & Replacement
- Generator Repair & Replacement
- Panel Box Upgrades & Installation
- Lighting Replacement & Installation
- Ceiling Fan & Chandelier Installation
- Outlet Switch & Installation
- Surge Protection
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installations & Inspections
- Electrical Circuit Interrupters
Call 540-347-3024 and talk to the experts at CroppMetcalfe today.
6649 Gardland Dr. Suite #2
Warrenton, VA 20187